Classic Cargo Shorts
Lee Cooper Workwear LCSHO806 Classic Cargo Shorts
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCSHO806 Classic Cargo Short. Made from easy care fabrics, this classic style cargo pant is comfortable yet durable to wear from its soft touch twill fabric, whilst being fixed with triple stitching giving you the ideal long lasting work short. Lee Cooper designed these with multiple pockets creating the ideal short for every site requirement, additionally with a hammer loop and a mobile phone pocket. Combining these features Lee Cooper have created a garment to comply to a high level of industry safety measures with ultimate wearer comfort.
- Ease of Movement – this loose fitting garment provides you with easy lightweight flexible movements suitable for any job or site, providing a universal fit for purpose item that is perfect for your workwear wardrobe
- Multi Tool Pocket - Keeping all of your tools and belongings safely on you at all times whilst on the job offering you easy access for your equipment making this a practical and functional garment
- Made from Easy Care Fabrics – We have incorporated nanotechnologies within this garment to provide a simple, easy care, wrinkle-free product ideal for all lifestyles
- Keep your belongings safe – Multiple pockets available in this garment for all of your belongings. With 2 spacious front pockets, 2 spacious back pockets, and 2 flap fastening walled leg pockets, and a mobile phone pocket
- With triple needle stitching this garment is strongly fixed together for extra durability
- In addition this garment is equipped with a hammer loop to the right leg
- Also featuring a gripper waistband perfect for wearer comfort
- Machine Washable
- Made from 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton Twill Fabric, 200gsm
We offer Free Standard Delivery on all UK deliveries. For more information on shipping, please click here.
We offer a 30 day return period. Item(s) must be sent back in their original and unused conidtions. For more return information, please click here.